Wednesday 24 October 2012

WHY I SHOULD STUDY IN EXAM?? AND WHY EXAM IS IMPORTANT TO ME?

Assalamua'laikum....
hello all! how's your life? hope everything is going well. Err..but i'm NOT 

stressed?? maybe a bit because the need to STUDY..STUDY..AND...STUDY... fuhhh my brain is going to EXPLODED 

EXAM'S QUESTIONS IS SO HARD!!! sometimes, I wondering why lecturer make a hard question for students in exam! have a pity on me please...... Too lazy... ARGHHHHH -____-

Yeahh I know study is important BUT!!! the most important is our life maa..

It's not easy to acted COOL when you're not! STUDY ON TIME is not my style.. study WHEN YOU HAVE A MOOD and FOCUS as many as you can is MY STYLE haha :P

I just finished 1 PAPER ONLY it's FOUNDATION ENGLISH but it's so difficult and I don't have enough time to checked my answers back... uihhhhhh RUGIIIII..

4 PAPER more to go... pray for my best.. :)

study in exam importnt BECAUSE IF WE'RE NOT STUDY WE CAN FAILED AND MENYESAL seumur hidup BECAUSE NOT STUDY BEFORE

READING...MEMORIZING..MAKE A NOTES..MAKE A STUDY GROUP...PRAY..GET READY FOR EXAM... TAWAKAL...

MAKE SURE YOU DO THE BEST BECAUSE ALLAH WILL DO THE REST...

                                                                                                        From my brain
                                                                                                          huda

No comments:

Post a Comment